Targeting and Communications Strategies
This blog is dedicated to post some views about Targeting and Communications Strategies for companies.
Communication and Assertivenessin Marketing Blog
Develop communication skills and increase success.
Good leaders are good communicators. Being a good communicator does not mean just having skill of a great orator.
You must be assertive when it comes to exposing your ideas. The good communicator never gives room for doubt, it is clear and concise.
Thus, successful leaders are good communicators because they have assertiveness in expressing themselves.
Below are five powerful tips for exercising and training assertiveness:
Communication and assertiveness
- Have knowledge of spoken subject: Do not start talking about what has no real knowledge. Seek information about what you want to convey.
- Be clear and direct: Assertive communication goes straight to the point, but be careful not to appear aggressive. Expose your ideas outright, but avoid judging or imposing your point of view.
- Watch your language: We must be careful with our language. When we use mainly written form and not pay attention to the correct way of using language, we can move as it was a different message to be transmitted.
- Body Expression: Keep an eye on body language, because communication is also formed by use of the body. Transmit messages and signals all the time during a conversation. Find out more about it.
- Use Empathy: Think about how it would be to be in others place while the other communicates.
Name: Nuno Santos
Cel: +351 965090705
Looking forward for Your comments!